Page Aiken specializes in Coastal Georgia homes with a focus on St. Simons and Sea Island and the spectacular lifestyle that both have to offer. He works with buyers and sellers and leverages his local knowledge with over 30 years of real estate experience. He is dedicated and focused, always working hard to ensure the best outcome for every client he represents.
Page grew up living on Sea Island and St. Simons and is a seventh-generation native. He earned his degree in International Business from the Terry School of Business at the University of Georgia and has extensive international real estate experience, ideal for utilizing Engel & Völkers extensive marketing platform to ensure the highest value for every fine home he represents.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond